Friday, February 4, 2011

Linda's adventure begins

Northroad Farm Fremont New Hampshire
Jan Brubacher at northroadfarm.com
Also the picture was cropped out of a photo taken by my daughter Crystal Nadeau at goodbrain.com
This is one of Jan's wonderful horses. I think I will use it several times.

I am leaving this morning. Williamsburg, VA will be first official stop. I need to get south of the snow asap.

Will keep you posted.
Have a nice day everyone.
Love my family and my support here with my daughter Crystal and son Mark and family in Maine have been encouraging and I will miss you all. See you much later, but you will be in my heart every minute of my journey.

Hope to see some of my Radisson friends on the way.

"On the road again."  My themesong.

February 5, 2011 Saturday
I am in Williamsburg VA right now. My sister-in-law lives here. Trip down good I got out with sunshine through my windshield an side windows! But got caught in mid-afternoon traffic for 1 1/2 hours in NYC trying to cross the Geo. Washington Bridge.

I haven't done any horse photoing on way but it was 7 degrees when I left and thought I just want to get to where it is warmer. May need to do WV and NC and some of the colder places on way back or on 2nd trip if not this one. Will be leaving for Ocala, FL in a few days. There is a major horse show. Hope to take a few days there.Then on to Georgia to see my granddaughter Nichelle and visit a school friend of my daughter Lisa's. She only lives about 45 minutes from my Nichelle and she has her own horse story.
Haven't decided which way I will go from there to AZ. TN to see friends or may just go to AZ and get set up then work backwards to Houston, etc. from there. It depends on the weather. I just want to be warm again.

Will post when I know more. Pictures to follow later.

No comments:

Post a Comment