Sunday, October 16, 2011

On the road again!!!

Finally I am on way to Arizona for the winter. Left October 14th 2011. It was raining both hard and soft all way to 1st stop in Castleton NY... Pilot Truck Stop. Too bad but could not get gas there as no way to maneuver my RV ( 34 ft Winnebago Adventurer towing my car) about 50 feet of rig. No pull through area at Pilot except for diesel. But stopped about 10 miles on NY Thruway RT 90. Have pictures but can't seem to access on my iPhone for some reason so will have to wait till I set up my computer. It is Sunday morning. Had to stop before I made it to Buffalo as high wind warnings and rain made the driving very taxing on the RV. Hard to keep in the lane so best to stop and start fresh on Sunday morning. Getting ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment